- About Us
- Contact Us
- Get Involved
- Warley In Bloom
- Warley Museum
- What’s On
- WCA AGM 20th November 2017 warleyca.co.uk/2017/11/06/wca… 2 weeks ago
- W.C.A Celebrations Around The Christmas Tree warleyca.co.uk/2017/10/26/w-c… https://t.co/fONzorDUmu 3 weeks ago
- St John’s Church Newsletter November 2017 warleyca.co.uk/2017/10/23/st-… 4 weeks ago
- WCA Open Committee Meeting 30th October 2017 warleyca.co.uk/2017/10/20/wca… 1 month ago
- St. John’s Church Newsletter October 2017 warleyca.co.uk/2017/09/23/st-… 1 month ago
Notes from Warley Community Association (WCA) Open Meeting held on the 14th August 2017 – Proposed Housing Developments in Warley
We are inviting computer literate individuals with the time and capacity to absorb and precis large amounts of information and documents, seek best practice from similar sized villages in neighbouring areas and the strategic vision to prepare and co author a finished version.
Confident communication skills would also be an asset in order to communicate the plan if necessary to a wider audience.
If anyone can invest the time and commitment and has the requisite skills, please contact Eliana Bailey on 01422 839458, 07786715889, or firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date September 6th
The WCA Open Meeting has been brought forward from the 4th September to 14 August, in order to discuss, as part of the agenda, the proposed housing developments in Warley, and to gain a clearer picture of the local plan from Councillor Ashley Evans.
All welcome ~ meeting Monday 14 August at 7pm in the upstairs room of the Maypole Inn, Warley